Wednesday, October 24, 2007

MISS AGRA VANDANA SPEAKS OUT ABOUT HER FILMS

( BY N.THYAGARAJAN )

Miss Agra Vandana who is appearing in the films Dhavan and Ajantha speaks about her roles. In an interview, she says " I am acting in Ajantha being produced in four languages. I act in Tamil and Telugu languages. It is a triangular love subject. In the first half I appear as a village girl. In the second half I regain my vision and becomes a playback singer. I am a parent-less girl in the film, hence I am being troubled by my relatives".

Vandana's entry into the film was not all of a sudden. She first won the Miss Agra Title, in her native place Agra. Following her selection as the Miss Agra, she was offered with chances to act in Telugu films like Brahmma and Hyderabad Nawab.

Ajantha film producers said, that Vandana was apt for the roles, because she looked simply like south indian village girl. There was no dispute over it, said the producers.

Now Vandana has been asked to act with Anirodh for a Kannada film. Anirodh is the brother-in-law of veteran actor Vishnuvardhan.

No comments: