Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SANJAY AND MANYATA HONEY MOON BEGINS A DAY BEFORE V'DAY

We are absolutely thrilled and feel so blessed,” says an ecstatic Sanjay Dutt sometime after his wedding. So, was the wedding an advance Valentine’s Day gift for his new better-half, the beautiful Manyata? “

Marriage is a commitment for life, and this is my way of showing Manyata that I’m committed to her,” he says.He reveals he was extremely thankful to have met her in the first place. “Manyata is an incredible woman. She knew that there would be difficult times ahead, but she was ready to come on board for the journey. We just wanted to be together. I have no doubt in my mind, in my heart, that she will make me an excellent wife,” Sanjay adds.

But there was more, the emotions continued to overflow, and Sanjay added, “It had to happen, didn’t it? The extension of love is always marriage. I’d said earlier and will say it again, every man at the end of the day, wants to come back home to somebody, and today I am glad to have found her.”

What about sisters Priya and Namrata, why didn’t they share this special occasion with him? Sanjay says, unmindful of the fact that both had already spoken to the press, “Of course, they were there, but the press didn’t know.” And what about daughter Trishala? “Yeah, all is fine,” he replies.

The talk comes up about a honeymoon. “Where is the time? I am shooting back-to-back for sometime. We will try and spend as much time as we can together. For the moment, that will be our honeymoon,” he says. And what about the rumours that Manyata is pregnant? Sanjay Dutt laughs heartily, “It’s funny when you read stories that aren’t true. What can I say? I have been very vocal about my relationship first and now marriage. So if that good news comes by, we will share it with everyone.”

No comments: