Sunday, December 9, 2007

ACTOR JAYARAM IS HAPPY TO ACT IN SAROJA



Actor Jayaram is too happy to act in the film Saroja directed by Chennai 28 fame Venkat Prabhu. Says Jayaram, " In my two decades of acting career, I have not come across a story like Saroja. That is why I have accepted to act in the film". Mr Jayram is always calling a spade a spade always spoke at the subamuhurat function of the film took recently.

Speaking at the function Madi said that he predicted Venkat Prabhu that the Chennai 28 would be a flop. But to his astonishment, the film ran successfully. Madhavan said, " I myself accept that I have no knowledge about forecasting about any films".

S.P.Balasubramaniam in his speech recalled his association with Ganghei Amaran. He said that when he had a scooter, he used to take the love letters of Ganghei Amaran with him to deliver to his wife. It was after continuous deliveries of those letters, Amaran got married and now he has a son who had been calling him as uncle. He blessed Venkat Prabhu to be a successful director.

SPB also recalled that some of those who served under Ganghei Amaran had served him and now it was SPB who had been serving them.

No comments: